Is matches a Scrabble word?
Yes, matches is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Matches is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
19 definitions of the word matches.
- Be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics
- Provide funds complementary to
- Bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- Be equal to in quality or ability
- Make correspond or harmonize
- Satisfy or fulfill
- Give or join in marriage
- Set into opposition or rivalry
- Be equal or harmonize
- Make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching
- Lighter consisting of a thin piece of wood or cardboard tipped with combustible chemical; ignites with friction
- A formal contest in which two or more persons or teams compete
- A burning piece of wood or cardboard
- An exact duplicate
- The score needed to win a match
- A person regarded as a good matrimonial prospect
- A person who is of equal standing with another in a group
- A pair of people who live together
- Something that resembles or harmonizes with
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in matches?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to matches:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'matches'.