Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, acts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Perform an action, or work out or perform (an action)
2. Behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
3. Play a role or part
4. Discharge one's duties
5. Pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind
6. Be suitable for theatrical performance
7. Have an effect or outcome; often the one desired or expected
8. Be engaged in an activity, often for no particular purpose other than pleasure
9. Behave unnaturally or affectedly
10. Perform on a stage or theater
1. A New Testament book describing the development of the early church from Christ's Ascension to Paul's sojourn at Rome
2. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body
3. Something that people do or cause to happen
4. A subdivision of a play or opera or ballet
5. A short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program
6. A manifestation of insincerity
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in acts?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words