Yes, as is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 2 points in Scrabble, and 2 points in Words with Friends
As is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word 'as'.
- To the same degree (often followed by `as')
- A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms; arsenic and arsenic compounds are used as herbicides and insecticides and various alloys; found in arsenopyrite and orpiment and realgar
- A United States territory on the eastern part of the island of Samoa
- A metric unit of length equal to one ten billionth of a meter (or 0.0001 micron); used to specify wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation
- Any of several fat-soluble vitamins essential for normal vision; prevents night blindness or inflammation or dryness of the eyes
- One of the four nucleotides used in building DNA; all four nucleotides have a common phosphate group and a sugar (ribose)
- (biochemistry) purine base found in DNA and RNA; pairs with thymine in DNA and with uracil in RNA
- The basic unit of electric current adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- The 1st letter of the Roman alphabet
- The blood group whose red cells carry the A antigen
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to as:
There are 22 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'as'.