Is mat a Scrabble word?
Yes, mat is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Mat is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word mat.
- Twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- Change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
- Not reflecting light; not glossy
- A thick flat pad used as a floor covering
- Mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture
- Sports equipment consisting of a piece of thick padding on the floor for gymnastic sports
- A mass that is densely tangled or interwoven
- A master's degree in teaching
- The property of having little or no contrast; lacking highlights or gloss
- A small pad of material that is used to protect surface from an object placed on it
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mat?
1 Anagram of Mat
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mat:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mat'.