Is teas a Scrabble word?
Yes, teas is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Teas is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word teas.
- A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water
- A light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes
- A tropical evergreen shrub or small tree extensively cultivated in e.g. China and Japan and India; source of tea leaves
- A reception or party at which tea is served
- Dried leaves of the tea shrub; used to make tea
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in teas?
7 Anagrams of Teas
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to teas:
There are 23 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'teas'.
- J: tajes
- U: saute
- Y: yeast
- Z: zetas