Is ate a Scrabble word?
Yes, ate is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 3 points in Words with Friends
Ate is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word ate.
- Take in solid food
- Eat a meal; take a meal
- Take in food; used of animals only
- Worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way
- Use up (resources or materials)
- Cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in ate?
4 Anagrams of Ate
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ate:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'ate'.
- D: date
- O: toea
- W: twae
- Z: zeta