Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Ate
The definition of ate, the meaning of the word Ate:
Is ate a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment
- v. - Take in solid food
- v. - Eat a meal; take a meal
- v. - Take in food; used of animals only
- v. - Worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way
- v. - Use up (resources or materials)
- v. - Cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
Ate is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 3 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in ate: A E T
4 Anagrams of Ate
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ate:
8 words found using the letters in "Ate"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words