Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Hams
The definition of hams, the meaning of the word Hams:
Is hams a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Meat cut from the thigh of a hog (usually smoked)
- n. - (Old Testament) son of Noah
- n. - A licensed amateur radio operator
- n. - An unskilled actor who overacts
- v. - Exaggerate one's acting
Hams is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in hams: A H M S
2 Anagrams of Hams
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hams:
15 words found using the letters in "Hams"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words