Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Shame
The definition of shame, the meaning of the word Shame:
Is shame a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt
- n. - A state of dishonor
- n. - An unfortunate development
- v. - Bring shame or dishonor upon
- v. - Compel through a sense of shame
- v. - Cause to be ashamed
- v. - Surpass or beat by a wide margin
Shame is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in shame: A E H M S
2 Anagrams of Shame
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shame:
43 words found using the letters in "Shame"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words