Is shame a Scrabble word?
Yes, shame is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Shame is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word shame.
- Bring shame or dishonor upon
- Compel through a sense of shame
- Cause to be ashamed
- Surpass or beat by a wide margin
- A painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt
- A state of dishonor
- An unfortunate development
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shame?
2 Anagrams of Shame
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shame:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'shame'.