Yes, ace is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Ace is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word 'ace'.
- Succeed at easily
- Score an ace against
- Play (a hole) in one stroke
- Serve an ace against (someone)
- Of the highest quality
- The smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- One of four playing cards in a deck having a single pip on its face
- Someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- Proteolytic enzyme that converts angiotensin I into angiotensin II
- A major strategic headquarters of NATO; safeguards an area extending from Norway to Turkey
- A serve that the receiver is unable to reach
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in ace?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ace:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'ace'.