Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Ace
The definition of ace, the meaning of the word Ace:
Is ace a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- n. - One of four playing cards in a deck having a single pip on its face
- n. - Someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- n. - Proteolytic enzyme that converts angiotensin I into angiotensin II
- n. - A major strategic headquarters of NATO; safeguards an area extending from Norway to Turkey
- n. - A serve that the receiver is unable to reach
- v. - Succeed at easily
- v. - Score an ace against
- v. - Play (a hole) in one stroke
- v. - Serve an ace against (someone)
- adj. - Of the highest quality
Ace is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in ace: A C E
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ace:
1 word found using the letters in "Ace"
2 Letter Words