Yes, eats is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Eats is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'eats'.
- Take in solid food
- Eat a meal; take a meal
- Take in food; used of animals only
- Worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way
- Use up (resources or materials)
- Cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- Informal terms for a meal
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in eats?
7 Anagrams of Eats
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to eats:
There are 23 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'eats'.
- J: tajes
- U: saute
- Y: yeast
- Z: zetas