Is stem a Scrabble word?
Yes, stem is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Stem is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word stem
The meaning of stem
10 definitions of the word stem.
- Grow out of, have roots in, originate in
- Cause to point inward
- Stop the flow of a liquid
- Remove the stem from
- (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
- A slender or elongated structure that supports a plant or fungus or a plant part or plant organ
- Cylinder forming a long narrow part of something
- The tube of a tobacco pipe
- Front part of a vessel or aircraft
- A turn made in skiing; the back of one ski is forced outward and the other ski is brought parallel to it
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stem?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stem:
Unscramble the letters in stem
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stem'.