Is chase a Scrabble word?
Yes, chase is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Chase is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word chase.
- Go after with the intent to catch
- Pursue someone sexually or romantically
- Cut a groove into
- Cut a furrow into a columns
- The act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture
- United States politician and jurist who served as chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1808-1873)
- A rectangular metal frame used in letterpress printing to hold together the pages or columns of composed type that are printed at one time
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in chase?
1 Anagram of Chase
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chase:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'chase'.