Is came a Scrabble word?
Yes, came is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Came is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
21 definitions of the word came.
- Move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody
- Reach a destination; arrive by movement or progress
- Come to pass; arrive, as in due course
- Reach or enter a state, relation, condition, use, or position
- To be the product or result
- Be found or available; The furniture comes unassembled"
- Come forth
- Be a native of
- Extend or reach
- Exist or occur in a certain point in a series
- Cover a certain distance
- Come under, be classified or included
- Happen as a result
- Add up in number or quantity
- Develop into
- Be received
- Come to one's mind; suggest itself
- Come from; be connected by a relationship of blood, for example
- Proceed or get along
- Experience orgasm
- Have a certain priority
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in came?
2 Anagrams of Came
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to came:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'came'.