Is act a Scrabble word?
Yes, act is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Act is a valid Scrabble word.
Act is a word starting with a ending with t. Check our list of words starting with a ending with t.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word act.
- Perform an action, or work out or perform (an action)
- Behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
- Play a role or part
- Discharge one's duties
- Pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind
- Be suitable for theatrical performance
- Have an effect or outcome; often the one desired or expected
- Be engaged in an activity, often for no particular purpose other than pleasure
- Behave unnaturally or affectedly
- Perform on a stage or theater
- A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body
- Something that people do or cause to happen
- A subdivision of a play or opera or ballet
- A short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program
- A manifestation of insincerity
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in act?
1 Anagram of Act
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to act:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'act'.