Is cats a Scrabble word?
Yes, cats is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Cats is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word cats.
- Beat with a cat-o'-nine-tails
- Eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and no ability to roar: domestic cats; wildcats
- An informal term for a youth or man
- A spiteful woman gossip
- The leaves of the shrub Catha edulis which are chewed like tobacco or used to make tea; has the effect of a euphoric stimulant
- A whip with nine knotted cords
- A large tracked vehicle that is propelled by two endless metal belts; frequently used for moving earth in construction and farm work
- Any of several large cats typically able to roar and living in the wild
- A method of examining body organs by scanning them with X rays and using a computer to construct a series of cross-sectional scans along a single axis
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cats?
3 Anagrams of Cats
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cats:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cats'.