Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, cats is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Beat with a cat-o'-nine-tails
2. Eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
1. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and no ability to roar: domestic cats; wildcats
2. An informal term for a youth or man
3. A spiteful woman gossip
4. The leaves of the shrub Catha edulis which are chewed like tobacco or used to make tea; has the effect of a euphoric stimulant
5. A whip with nine knotted cords
6. A large tracked vehicle that is propelled by two endless metal belts; frequently used for moving earth in construction and farm work
7. Any of several large cats typically able to roar and living in the wild
8. A method of examining body organs by scanning them with X rays and using a computer to construct a series of cross-sectional scans along a single axis
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cats?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words