Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Cats
The definition of cats, the meaning of the word Cats:
Is cats a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and no ability to roar: domestic cats; wildcats
- n. - An informal term for a youth or man
- n. - A spiteful woman gossip
- n. - The leaves of the shrub Catha edulis which are chewed like tobacco or used to make tea; has the effect of a euphoric stimulant
- n. - A whip with nine knotted cords
- n. - A large tracked vehicle that is propelled by two endless metal belts; frequently used for moving earth in construction and farm work
- n. - Any of several large cats typically able to roar and living in the wild
- n. - A method of examining body organs by scanning them with X rays and using a computer to construct a series of cross-sectional scans along a single axis
- v. - Beat with a cat-o'-nine-tails
- v. - Eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
Cats is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in cats: A C S T
3 Anagrams of Cats
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cats:
11 words found using the letters in "Cats"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words