Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Mash
The definition of mash, the meaning of the word Mash:
Is mash a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A mixture of mashed malt grains and hot water; used in brewing
- n. - Mixture of ground animal feeds
- v. - To compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- v. - Talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- v. - Reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
Mash is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in mash: A H M S
2 Anagrams of Mash
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mash:
15 words found using the letters in "Mash"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words