Yes, case is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Case is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
22 definitions of the word 'case'.
- Look over, usually with the intention to rob
- Enclose in, or as if in, a case
- An occurrence of something
- A special set of circumstances
- A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
- The actual state of things
- A portable container for carrying several objects
- A person requiring professional services
- A person who is subjected to experimental or other observational procedures; someone who is an object of investigation
- A problem requiring investigation
- A statement of facts and reasons used to support an argument
- The quantity contained in a case
- Nouns or pronouns or adjectives (often marked by inflection) related in some way to other words in a sentence
- A specific state of mind that is temporary
- A person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- A specific size and style of type within a type family
- An enveloping structure or covering enclosing an animal or plant organ or part
- The housing or outer covering of something
- The enclosing frame around a door or window opening
- (printing) the receptacle in which a compositor has his type, which is divided into compartments for the different letters, spaces, or numbers
- Bed linen consisting of a cover for a pillow
- A glass container used to store and display items in a shop or museum or home
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in case?
1 Anagram of Case
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to case:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'case'.