Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Heats
The definition of heats, the meaning of the word Heats:
Is heats a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature
- n. - The presence of heat
- n. - The sensation caused by heat energy
- n. - The trait of being intensely emotional
- n. - Applies to nonhuman mammals: a state or period of heightened sexual arousal and activity
- n. - A preliminary race in which the winner advances to a more important race
- n. - Utility to warm a building
- v. - Make hot or hotter
- v. - Provide with heat
- v. - Arouse or excite feelings and passions
- v. - Gain heat or get hot
Heats is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in heats: A E H S T
3 Anagrams of Heats
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to heats:
56 words found using the letters in "Heats"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words