Is heats a Scrabble word?
Yes, heats is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Heats is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word heats.
- Make hot or hotter
- Provide with heat
- Arouse or excite feelings and passions
- Gain heat or get hot
- A form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature
- The presence of heat
- The sensation caused by heat energy
- The trait of being intensely emotional
- Applies to nonhuman mammals: a state or period of heightened sexual arousal and activity
- A preliminary race in which the winner advances to a more important race
- Utility to warm a building
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in heats?
3 Anagrams of Heats
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to heats:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'heats'.