Is seat a Scrabble word?
Yes, seat is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Seat is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word seat.
- Show to a seat; assign a seat for
- Be able to seat
- Place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position
- Put a seat on a chair
- Provide with seats
- Place or attach firmly in or on a base
- Place in or on a seat
- A space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane)
- The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- Furniture that is designed for sitting on
- Any support where you can sit (especially the part of a chair or bench etc. on which you sit)
- A center of authority (as a city from which authority is exercised)
- The location (metaphorically speaking) where something is based
- The legal right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body
- A part of a machine that supports or guides another part
- The cloth covering for the buttocks
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in seat?
7 Anagrams of Seat
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to seat:
There are 23 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'seat'.
- J: tajes
- U: saute
- Y: yeast
- Z: zetas