Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Cat
The definition of cat, the meaning of the word Cat:
Is cat a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and no ability to roar: domestic cats; wildcats
- n. - An informal term for a youth or man
- n. - A spiteful woman gossip
- n. - The leaves of the shrub Catha edulis which are chewed like tobacco or used to make tea; has the effect of a euphoric stimulant
- n. - A whip with nine knotted cords
- n. - A large tracked vehicle that is propelled by two endless metal belts; frequently used for moving earth in construction and farm work
- n. - Any of several large cats typically able to roar and living in the wild
- n. - A method of examining body organs by scanning them with X rays and using a computer to construct a series of cross-sectional scans along a single axis
- v. - Beat with a cat-o'-nine-tails
- v. - Eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
Cat is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in cat: A C T
1 Anagram of Cat
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cat:
3 words found using the letters in "Cat"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words