Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Tame
The definition of tame, the meaning of the word Tame:
Is tame a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Correct by punishment or discipline
- v. - Make less strong or intense; soften
- v. - Adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land) to the environment
- v. - Overcome the wildness of; make docile and tractable
- v. - Make fit for cultivation, domestic life, and service to humans
- adj. - Flat and uninspiring
- adj. - Very restrained or quiet
- adj. - Brought from wildness into a domesticated state
- adj. - Very docile
Tame is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tame: A E M T
4 Anagrams of Tame
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tame:
21 words found using the letters in "Tame"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words