Yes, aces is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Aces is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word 'aces'.
- Succeed at easily
- Score an ace against
- Play (a hole) in one stroke
- Serve an ace against (someone)
- The smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- One of four playing cards in a deck having a single pip on its face
- Someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- Proteolytic enzyme that converts angiotensin I into angiotensin II
- A major strategic headquarters of NATO; safeguards an area extending from Norway to Turkey
- A serve that the receiver is unable to reach
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in aces?
1 Anagram of Aces
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to aces:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'aces'.