Is cheat a Scrabble word?
Yes, cheat is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Cheat is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word cheat.
- Deprive somebody of something by deceit
- Defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- Engage in deceitful behavior; practice trickery or fraud
- Be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
- Weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land; seeds sometimes considered poisonous
- Weedy annual native to Europe but widely distributed as a weed especially in wheat
- Someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
- The act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme
- A deception for profit to yourself
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cheat?
3 Anagrams of Cheat
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cheat:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cheat'.