Is mesh a Scrabble word?
Yes, mesh is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Mesh is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word mesh.
- Keep engaged
- Coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively
- Work together in harmony
- Entangle or catch in (or as if in) a mesh
- The number of openings per linear inch of a screen; measures size of particles
- Contact by fitting together
- The topology of a network whose components are all connected directly to every other component
- An open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- The act of interlocking or meshing
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mesh?
1 Anagram of Mesh
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mesh:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mesh'.