Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, trades is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Engage in the trade of
2. Turn in as payment or part payment for a purchase
3. Be traded at a certain price or under certain conditions
4. Exchange or give (something) in exchange for
5. Do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood
1. The commercial exchange (buying and selling on domestic or international markets) of goods and services
2. The skilled practice of a practical occupation
3. The business given to a commercial establishment by its customers
4. A particular instance of buying or selling
5. People who perform a particular kind of skilled work
6. Steady winds blowing from east to west above and below the equator
7. An equal exchange
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in trades?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words