Is rated a Scrabble word?
Yes, rated is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Rated is a valid Scrabble word.
Rated is a word starting with r ending with d. Check our list of words starting with r ending with d.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word rated.
- Assign a rank or rating to
- Be worthy of or have a certain rating
- Estimate the value of
- Desert one's party or group of friends, for example, for one's personal advantage
- Employ scabs or strike breakers in
- Take the place of work of someone on strike
- Give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
- Catch rats, especially with dogs
- Give away information about somebody
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rated?
5 Anagrams of Rated
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rated:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rated'.
- G: grated
- L: dartle
- O: orated
- W: warted
- V: advert