Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Rated
The definition of rated, the meaning of the word Rated:
Is rated a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Assign a rank or rating to
- v. - Be worthy of or have a certain rating
- v. - Estimate the value of
- v. - Desert one's party or group of friends, for example, for one's personal advantage
- v. - Employ scabs or strike breakers in
- v. - Take the place of work of someone on strike
- v. - Give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
- v. - Catch rats, especially with dogs
- v. - Give away information about somebody
Rated is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in rated: A D E R T
5 Anagrams of Rated
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rated:
41 words found using the letters in "Rated"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words