Is rest a Scrabble word?
Yes, rest is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Rest is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
18 definitions of the word rest.
- Not move; be in a resting position
- Take a short break from one's activities in order to relax
- Give a rest to
- Have a place in relation to something else
- Be at rest
- Stay the same; remain in a certain state
- Be inherent or innate in;
- Put something in a resting position, as for support or steadying
- Sit, as on a branch
- Rest on or as if on a pillow
- Be inactive, refrain from acting
- Something left after other parts have been taken away
- Freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- A pause for relaxation
- A state of inaction
- Euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb)
- A support on which things can be put
- A musical notation indicating a silence of a specified duration
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rest?
3 Anagrams of Rest
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rest:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rest'.
- C: crest
- D: drest
- F: frets
- K: treks
- M: terms
- U: trues
- T: trets