Is rates a Scrabble word?
Yes, rates is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Rates is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word rates.
- Assign a rank or rating to
- Be worthy of or have a certain rating
- Estimate the value of
- Desert one's party or group of friends, for example, for one's personal advantage
- Employ scabs or strike breakers in
- Take the place of work of someone on strike
- Give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
- Catch rats, especially with dogs
- Give away information about somebody
- A local tax on property (usually used in the plural)
- A magnitude or frequency relative to a time unit
- Amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis
- The relative speed of progress or change
- A quantity or amount or measure considered as a proportion of another quantity or amount or measure
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rates?
5 Anagrams of Rates
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rates:
There are 24 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rates'.
- A: reatas
- U: urates
- Z: ersatz