Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, started is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Take the first step or steps in carrying out an action
2. Set in motion, cause to start
4. Have a beginning, in a temporal, spatial, or evaluative sense
5. Bring into being
6. Get off the ground
7. Move or jump suddenly, as if in surprise or alarm
8. Get going or set in motion
9. Begin or set in motion
10. Begin work or acting in a certain capacity, office or job
11. Play in the starting lineup
12. Have a beginning characterized in some specified way
13. Begin an event that is implied and limited by the nature or inherent function of the direct object
14. Bulge outward
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in started?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words