Yes, rate is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Rate is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'rate'.
- Assign a rank or rating to
- Be worthy of or have a certain rating
- Estimate the value of
- A magnitude or frequency relative to a time unit
- Amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis
- The relative speed of progress or change
- A quantity or amount or measure considered as a proportion of another quantity or amount or measure
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rate?
2 Anagrams of Rate
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rate:
There are 23 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rate'.
- A: reata
- B: taber
- F: after
- K: taker
- N: antre
- U: urate
- Y: teary