Is tread a Scrabble word?
Yes, tread is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Tread is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word tread.
- Put down or press the foot, place the foot
- Tread or stomp heavily or roughly
- Crush as if by treading on
- Brace (an archer's bow) by pressing the foot against the center
- Apply (the tread) to a tire
- Mate with
- A step in walking or running
- The grooved surface of a pneumatic tire
- The part (as of a wheel or shoe) that makes contact with the ground
- Structural member consisting of the horizontal part of a stair or step
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tread?
5 Anagrams of Tread
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tread:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tread'.
- G: grated
- L: dartle
- O: orated
- W: warted
- V: advert