Is trade a Scrabble word?
Yes, trade is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Trade is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word trade.
- Engage in the trade of
- Turn in as payment or part payment for a purchase
- Be traded at a certain price or under certain conditions
- Exchange or give (something) in exchange for
- Do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood
- The commercial exchange (buying and selling on domestic or international markets) of goods and services
- The skilled practice of a practical occupation
- The business given to a commercial establishment by its customers
- A particular instance of buying or selling
- People who perform a particular kind of skilled work
- Steady winds blowing from east to west above and below the equator
- An equal exchange
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in trade?
5 Anagrams of Trade
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trade:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'trade'.
- G: grated
- L: dartle
- O: orated
- W: warted
- V: advert