Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Dart
The definition of dart, the meaning of the word Dart:
Is dart a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot
- n. - A tapered tuck made in dressmaking
- n. - A sudden quick movement
- v. - Move along rapidly and lightly; skim or dart
- v. - Run or move very quickly or hastily
- v. - Move with sudden speed
Dart is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in dart: A D R T
2 Anagrams of Dart
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dart:
11 words found using the letters in "Dart"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words