Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Treads
The definition of treads, the meaning of the word Treads:
Is treads a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A step in walking or running
- n. - The grooved surface of a pneumatic tire
- n. - The part (as of a wheel or shoe) that makes contact with the ground
- n. - Structural member consisting of the horizontal part of a stair or step
- v. - Put down or press the foot, place the foot
- v. - Tread or stomp heavily or roughly
- v. - Crush as if by treading on
- v. - Brace (an archer's bow) by pressing the foot against the center
- v. - Apply (the tread) to a tire
- v. - Mate with
Treads is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in treads: A D E R S T
4 Anagrams of Treads
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to treads:
109 words found using the letters in "Treads"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words