Is treads a Scrabble word?
Yes, treads is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Treads is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word treads.
- Put down or press the foot, place the foot
- Tread or stomp heavily or roughly
- Crush as if by treading on
- Brace (an archer's bow) by pressing the foot against the center
- Apply (the tread) to a tire
- Mate with
- A step in walking or running
- The grooved surface of a pneumatic tire
- The part (as of a wheel or shoe) that makes contact with the ground
- Structural member consisting of the horizontal part of a stair or step
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in treads?
4 Anagrams of Treads
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to treads:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'treads'.
- B: dabster
- D: addrest
- F: strafed
- M: smarted
- L: dartles
- N: stander
- Y: strayed