Is hardest a Scrabble word?
Yes, hardest is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Hardest is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word hardest
The meaning of hardest
22 definitions of the word hardest.
- With effort or force or vigor
- With firmness
- Earnestly or intently
- Causing great damage or hardship
- Slowly and with difficulty
- Indulging excessively
- Into a solid condition
- Very near or close in space or time
- With pain or distress or bitterness
- To the full extent possible; all the way
- Not easy; requiring great physical or mental effort to accomplish or comprehend or endure
- Resisting weight or pressure
- Very strong or vigorous
- Characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion; especially physical effort
- Produced without vibration of the vocal cords
- (of light) transmitted directly from a pointed light source
- (of speech sounds); produced with the back of the tongue raised toward or touching the velum
- Given to excessive indulgence of bodily appetites especially for intoxicating liquors
- Being distilled rather than fermented; having a high alcoholic content
- Unfortunate or hard to bear
- Dried out
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hardest?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
5 Anagrams of Hardest
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hardest:
Unscramble the letters in hardest
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hardest'.