Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Red
The definition of red, the meaning of the word Red:
Is red a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
- n. - A tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
- n. - Emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries
- n. - The amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- adj. - Of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
- adj. - Characterized by violence or bloodshed
- adj. - (especially of the face) reddened or suffused with or as if with blood from emotion or exertion
Red is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in red: D E R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to red:
4 words found using the letters in "Red"
2 Letter Words