Is rat a Scrabble word?
Yes, rat is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 3 points in Words with Friends
Rat is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word rat.
- Desert one's party or group of friends, for example, for one's personal advantage
- Employ scabs or strike breakers in
- Take the place of work of someone on strike
- Give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
- Catch rats, especially with dogs
- Give away information about somebody
- Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse
- Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike
- A person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- One who reveals confidential information in return for money
- A pad (usually made of hair) worn as part of a woman's coiffure
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rat?
2 Anagrams of Rat
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rat:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rat'.