Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Read
The definition of read, the meaning of the word Read:
Is read a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something that is read
- v. - Interpret something that is written or printed
- v. - Have or contain a certain wording or form
- v. - Look at, interpret, and say out loud something that is written or printed
- v. - Obtain data from magnetic tapes
- v. - Interpret the significance of, as of palms, tea leaves, intestines, the sky; also of human behavior
- v. - Interpret something in a certain way; convey a particular meaning or impression
- v. - Be a student of a certain subject
- v. - Indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments
- v. - Audition for a stage role by reading parts of a role
- v. - To hear and understand
- v. - Make sense of a language
Read is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in read: A D E R
2 Anagrams of Read
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to read:
14 words found using the letters in "Read"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words