Is star a Scrabble word?
Yes, star is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Star is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word star.
- Feature as the star
- Be the star in a performance
- Mark with an asterisk
- Indicating the most important performer or role
- (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior
- Someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- Any celestial body visible (as a point of light) from the Earth at night
- An actor who plays a principal role
- A plane figure with 5 or more points; often used as an emblem
- A performer who receives prominent billing
- A star-shaped character * used in printing
- The topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in star?
4 Anagrams of Star
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to star:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'star'.
- B: brats
- U: sutra
- Z: tzars