Is reads a Scrabble word?
Yes, reads is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Reads is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word reads.
- Interpret something that is written or printed
- Have or contain a certain wording or form
- Look at, interpret, and say out loud something that is written or printed
- Obtain data from magnetic tapes
- Interpret the significance of, as of palms, tea leaves, intestines, the sky; also of human behavior
- Interpret something in a certain way; convey a particular meaning or impression
- Be a student of a certain subject
- Indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments
- Audition for a stage role by reading parts of a role
- To hear and understand
- Make sense of a language
- Something that is read
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in reads?
3 Anagrams of Reads
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reads:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'reads'.
- G: grades
- F: faders
- K: drakes
- Y: derays