Is dates a Scrabble word?
Yes, dates is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Dates is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word dates
The meaning of dates
13 definitions of the word dates.
- Go on a date with
- Stamp with a date
- Assign a date to; determine the (probable) date of
- Date regularly; have a steady relationship with
- Provide with a dateline; mark with a date
- The specified day of the month
- A participant in a date
- A meeting arranged in advance
- A particular but unspecified point in time
- The present
- The particular day, month, or year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar) that an event occurred
- A particular day specified as the time something happens
- Sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in dates?
4 Anagrams of Dates
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dates:
Unscramble the letters in dates
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'dates'.
- C: cadets
- B: basted
- N: staned
- U: sauted
- V: staved