Is date a Scrabble word?
Yes, date is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Date is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word date.
- Go on a date with
- Stamp with a date
- Assign a date to; determine the (probable) date of
- Date regularly; have a steady relationship with
- Provide with a dateline; mark with a date
- The specified day of the month
- A participant in a date
- A meeting arranged in advance
- A particular but unspecified point in time
- The present
- The particular day, month, or year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar) that an event occurred
- A particular day specified as the time something happens
- Sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in date?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to date:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'date'.