Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Spring
The definition of spring, the meaning of the word Spring:
Is spring a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The season of growth
- n. - A metal elastic device that returns to its shape or position when pushed or pulled or pressed
- n. - A natural flow of ground water
- n. - A point at which water issues forth
- n. - The elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length
- n. - A light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- v. - Move forward by leaps and bounds
- v. - Develop into a distinctive entity
- v. - Spring back; spring away from an impact
- v. - Develop suddenly
- v. - Produce or disclose suddenly or unexpectedly
Spring is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in spring: G I N P R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spring:
46 words found using the letters in "Spring"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words