Is sin a Scrabble word?
Yes, sin is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Sin is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word sin.
- Commit a sin; violate a law of God or a moral law
- Commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- Estrangement from god
- An act that is regarded by theologians as a transgression of God's will
- Ratio of the length of the side opposite the given angle to the length of the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle
- (Akkadian) god of the Moon; counterpart of Sumerian Nanna
- The 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- Violent and excited activity
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sin?
1 Anagram of Sin
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sin:
There are 21 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sin'.