Yes, spin is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Spin is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word 'spin'.
- Revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- Stream in jets, of liquids
- Cause to spin
- Make up a story
- Form a web by making a thread
- Work natural fibers into a thread
- Twist and turn so as to give an intended interpretation
- Prolong or extend
- A swift whirling motion (usually of a missile)
- The act of rotating rapidly
- A short drive in a car
- Rapid descent of an aircraft in a steep spiral
- A distinctive interpretation (especially as used by politicians to sway public opinion)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spin?
3 Anagrams of Spin
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spin:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'spin'.