Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Pings
The definition of pings, the meaning of the word Pings:
Is pings a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A river in western Thailand; a major tributary of the Chao Phraya
- n. - A sharp high-pitched resonant sound (as of a sonar echo or a bullet striking metal)
- v. - Hit with a pinging noise
- v. - Sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- v. - Make a short high-pitched sound
- v. - Contact, usually in order to remind of something
- v. - Send a message from one computer to another to check whether it is reachable and active
Pings is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in pings: G I N P S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pings:
24 words found using the letters in "Pings"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words