Yes, pig is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Pig is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'pig'.
- Live like a pig, in squalor
- Eat greedily
- Give birth
- Domestic swine
- A coarse obnoxious person
- A person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- Uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- Mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast
- A crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pig?
1 Anagram of Pig
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pig:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pig'.