Yes, ring is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Ring is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word 'ring'.
- Sound loudly and sonorously
- Ring or echo with sound
- Make (bells) ring, often for the purposes of musical edification
- Get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
- Extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle
- Attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
- A characteristic sound
- A toroidal shape
- A rigid circular band of metal or wood or other material used for holding or fastening or hanging or pulling
- (chemistry) a chain of atoms in a molecule that forms a closed loop
- An association of criminals
- The sound of a bell ringing
- A platform usually marked off by ropes in which contestants box or wrestle
- Jewelry consisting of a circlet of precious metal (often set with jewels) worn on the finger
- A strip of material attached to the leg of a bird to identify it (as in studies of bird migration)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in ring?
2 Anagrams of Ring
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ring:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'ring'.