Yes, gin is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Gin is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'gin'.
- Separate the seeds from (cotton) with a cotton gin
- Trap with a snare
- Strong liquor flavored with juniper berries
- A trap for birds or small mammals; often has a slip noose
- A machine that separates the seeds from raw cotton fibers
- A form of rummy in which a player can go out if the cards remaining in their hand total less than 10 points
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gin?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gin:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'gin'.