Is gins a Scrabble word?
Yes, gins is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Gins is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word gins.
- Separate the seeds from (cotton) with a cotton gin
- Trap with a snare
- Strong liquor flavored with juniper berries
- A trap for birds or small mammals; often has a slip noose
- A machine that separates the seeds from raw cotton fibers
- A form of rummy in which a player can go out if the cards remaining in their hand total less than 10 points
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gins?
2 Anagrams of Gins
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gins:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'gins'.