Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Gins
The definition of gins, the meaning of the word Gins:
Is gins a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Strong liquor flavored with juniper berries
- n. - A trap for birds or small mammals; often has a slip noose
- n. - A machine that separates the seeds from raw cotton fibers
- n. - A form of rummy in which a player can go out if the cards remaining in their hand total less than 10 points
- v. - Separate the seeds from (cotton) with a cotton gin
- v. - Trap with a snare
Gins is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in gins: G I N S
2 Anagrams of Gins
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gins:
8 words found using the letters in "Gins"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words